Celebrating its seventh year, REiNVENT is Douglas Elliman's national sales and networking conference held annually in Atlantic City. Drawing real estate professionals from all over the country, REiNVENT offers unique networking opportunities as well as valuable insights into strengthening your business and elevating your brand.
REiNVENT 2016 programming includes:
- Renowned real estate educator and veteran Tom Ferry sheds light on market conditions across the country. Additionally, Ferry's guest speaker address will cover The Rich and the Rest - The Distinctions of the Top 5%.
- Master social media marketing with Hootsuite. Set up your social profile for success, refine your social strategy, and take social tools and tactics to the next level!
- Learn how to build an effective real team, and developing your business with business coach Aaron Keith.
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace by tapping into Realtor Property Resource Training, the most powerful data platform available available to NAR members.
- Learn how to utilize Douglas Elliman's resources abroad including global relocation, global markets and are unique international partnership with London-based global property consultant Knight Frank Residential.
Before You Go, Things to Know
All events will take place at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa located at One Borgata Way, Atlantic City, New Jersey, 08401. The Borgata Hotel telephone number is: 609.317.1000. IMPORTANT: If you are staying at the Borgata Hotel you must have a photo ID and credit card to check into your room.
Once you arrive
After you check in at the hotel’s front desk, please check in at our REiNVENT Registration Desk to pick up your name badge, gift, and event journal with the most up-to-date information.
ride to reinvent
Bicycle enthusiasts are welcome to join The Ride To REiNVENT headed by Max Dobens, Senior Regional Executive Manager of Brookyn Sales. The ride supports God’s Love We Deliver, which provides meals to the seriously ill who need assistance. For those who prefer to donate rather than ride, check out the DE team web link HERE.
Monday, October 24: Noon - 6pm
Tuesday, October 25: 8am - 9am, 11:30am - 6pm
Daytime: Business attire. Remember you will be networking so please dress to impress! Reminder: Conference Center temperatures can vary drastically!
Tuesday Evening: Costume Party Attire a must! (Dress as your favorite television character/celebrity)